Is Your Yard Attracting Burglars?
Posted by: phoenix on January 20, 2014
Burglars don’t want to be seen, so don’t give them somewhere to hide.
1. Trim trees and shrubs so that they cannot be used as hiding places for intruders.
2. Have adequate exterior lighting. A motion-sensitive light is recommended for backyards.
3. Make sure your door hinges are on the inside.
By the time you install your home surveillance system, you’ll be extra prepared. And remember, you don’t have to stress out while shopping around.
4. Never leave keys under doormats, flowerpots, mailboxes or other “secret” hiding places — burglars know where to look for hidden keys.
5. Light up your residence, lock your doors at all times, and call the Law when you see something suspicious.
If you suspect your home has been burglarized, the MOST important thing YOU can do is CALL THE POLICE to report a CRIME or any SUSPICIOUS activity. You have to be the eyes of your neighborhood. And remember you can always remain a pair of anonymous eyes!
Remember the three L’s of Crime Prevention: LIGHTS, LOCKS & the LAW!
This article has been brought to you by My B & D Security where you will find Peace of Mind when using our systems, to protect your families and businesses! Contact us to get a free consultation today! Bring You Peace of Mind up and down the California Coast!Bloglist